Access to www.mm4law.co.uk
Access to and use of this site (www.mm4law.co.uk) is provided by Matthew & Matthew Limited subject to the following terms:
- By using www.mm4law.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.mm4law.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.mm4law.co.uk.
- Matthew & Matthew Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Matthew & Matthew Limited. Your continued use of www.mm4law.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.mm4law.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.mm4law.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.mm4law.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Matthew & Matthew Limited.
- You agree to use www.mm4law.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.mm4law.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Matthew & Matthew Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.mm4law.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Matthew & Matthew Limited does not warrant that functions contained in www.mm4law.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Matthew & Matthew Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Matthew & Matthew Limited names, images and logos identifying Matthew & Matthew Limited and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Matthew & Matthew Limited.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
We offer a first class service to clients when selling or buying your new home or refinancing an existing property.Find out more
Assisting you in purchasing an office or shop premises to taking a new business lease or an assignment of an existing lease.Find out more
If you are purchasing a newly built property or one in the course of construction, we can help.Find out more
Meeting all of your needs from preparing a simple Will to advising on the most complex Inheritance Tax problems.Find out more